Dragonfly Rain Chain Info
Material: Pure Copper
Rain Chain Style: Cups
Length of Rain Chain: 4 x 3 x 60 inches
Super Easy to Install and can be used to collect water at the end of the rain chain.
Dragonfly Rain Chains are ideal outdoor accents to transform your old, boring gutter downspouts into a beautiful water feature along the gutters of homes, garages or shops.
As the water travels down the rain cups, it creates a cascading, tranquil waterfall that is as pleasing to watch as it to listen to.
You can use these chains to integrate with a fountain, choose a rain basin idea or even have it direct into a rain barrel.
Fun Fact about Dragonflies:
- In their larval stage, which can last up to two years, dragonflies are aquatic and eat just about anything—tadpoles, mosquitoes, fish, other insect larvae and even each other.
- Dragonflies are expert fliers. They can fly straight up and down, hover like a helicopter and even mate mid-air. If they can’t fly, they’ll starve because they only eat prey they catch while flying.
- The average cruising speed of a large dragonfly species is around 9.9 miles per hour.
- A dragonfly will spend much of its life as a nymph (larva) in the water.
- Having a dragonfly land on your head is considered good luck.
- People in Indonesia like to eat them for a snack. (Eeeeeew, not my cup of tea) lol
- They need to warm up in the sun during the morning before taking off and flying for most of the day.
Of course if you really want to dive deep into learning more about dragonflies then you’ll definitely want to check out this article.
Top Rated Dragonfly Rain Chains
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later